When business owners talk about online marketing platforms, ClickFunnels is the name that usually springs to mind. A marketing platform for your business is one of the most important tools you have to gain leads and convert them into sales. Usually, this includes things like a website, messaging, analytics, customer relationship management, and tools for managing marketing campaigns.
ClickFunnels is a service that offers a way for businesses to manage all of their marketing tools in one place and tie them together into a powerful platform for driving sales. It includes a landing page builder, sales pages, email, A/B testing features, shopping cart integration, and lead capture forms among other features.
There’s no denying it’s an industry leader, but no one service can be the ideal solution for everyone, and ClickFunnels is no different. Here are some alternatives.
GetResponse Makes the Most of Visual Aids
GetResponse is a ClickFunnels competitor that zeros in on email marketing campaigns and maximizing conversions for its customers. It features much of what its competition does, but its major selling point is its visualization features for gauging your sales funnels alongside powerful tools for automating your marketing and customer on-boarding.
- Affordably priced
- Great email marketing
- Powerful marketing automation tools
- Conversion funnels
- Broad feature set that might benefit from more focus
- Some features, like lead capture, are more lacking
Instapage Optimizes Speed and Enhances Collaboration
Instapage is a well-known landing page service in the marketing field, with a feature set that includes landing page personalization, collaboration for teams, optimization for page speed, and visualizations for your ad campaigns to show you where to direct your potential customers.
They also offer strong experimentation features that give you tremendous insight into your landing page performance.
- Personalization and analytics tools are a standout in the industry
- Fast loading times for their landing pages
- High-value visualizations for mapping ad campaigns to landing pages
- Considerably more expensive than some other services
Pricing starts at $199 per month.
SharpSpring is Budget-Friendly While Optimizing SEO
SharpSpring is another broad-based marketing automation solution that offers a wealth of features, including email marketing, CRM-integration, and page and form builders. It also has strong support for creating and managing a blog on your site, an important feature for SEO.
SharpSpring likes to boast it is more affordable than most of its competitors. Whether this is true depends on your point of view, because it is priced on a per-client basis with a base package of 1,500 clients supported. It has rave reviews from many of its customers.
- Includes CRM
- High marks for customer support
- Support for blogging
- Email marketing
- Affordably priced for businesses that already have lots of customers and a good revenue stream
- Might be too expensive for a new business that needs to keep overhead low
- CRM has a few limitations
- Lack of styling options on page and form builders
Pricing starts at $550 per month for 1,500 clients.
Ontraport Reduces Overhead While Generating Passive Income
Ontraport is another product that seeks to offer a full suite of services such as CRM, landing pages, and email and SMS marketing. One feature it stands out for is membership sites through which you can get paid subscribers for membership products such as online training or webinars to generate passive income.
Ontraport offers additional services like automated customer onboarding and self-scheduling calendar appointments to help reduce the overhead of managing your customer relationships.
- A true all-in-one solution for many businesses
- Membership site service is a standout from many competitors
- Strong customer support
- More expensive than some other offerings for small businesses
- Email marketing tools are less full-featured
- Some builder features are reportedly buggy
Pricing starts at $79 after a free trial.
Landingi Supplies Mobile-Friendly Landing Pages for Beginners
Landingi is a landing page focused marketing platform for your business aimed at people who are looking for solutions to setting up landing pages without having to know any code. They specialize in drag-and-drop editing of pages with the ability to set up funnels to drive your conversion rates higher.
Their landing page builder is mobile-first, so you will get mobile-friendly designs out of the box with less effort. They also offer lead capture tools and integration with WordPress.
- Ease of use is a selling point
- Includes A/B testing features
- Mobile-friendly page builder
- Fewer features than some of its competitors
- Not as scalable for businesses needing a sizable number of landing pages
Pricing starts at $29 per month.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is an Incredible, Complete Solution
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a ClickFunnels competitor that is close to offering a one-to-one match to ClickFunnels’ service lineup. It’s intended as a complete solution to all your marketing needs, including site-building and A/B testing.
It stands out for storing your contacts in a CRM that is offered at no extra cost. This is no small thing, as a good CRM like this one can be a powerful tool for building effective marketing campaigns. It also offers a library of website templates.
- Can try it out for free
- Free CRM included
- A/B testing features
- Good site builder
- The template library is on the smaller side
Pricing starts at $40 per month (normally $50) after the free trial expires.
Unbounce Includes Cutting-Edge Artificial Intelligence to Bring in Traffic
Unbounce strives to make building your website as easy as possible, especially for landing pages. It features a premium-grade site builder with excellent integration with third-party tools, and site features like popups, and sticky bars.
It offers lead capture tools and includes A/B testing. Its users cite easy setup and quality of support among their top reasons for rating it highly amidst the field of ClickFunnel competitors. A standout feature is that it has an AI-powered smart-traffic system that brings each visitor to the page with the greatest likelihood of conversion.
- Excellent landing page builder
- Smart-traffic system
- Good analytics tools
- Strong customer support
- No-code builder features can be somewhat prone to errors
- Somewhat more expensive than some other options
Pricing is $80 per month to start.
Leadpages Allows You To Only Pay For What You Need
Leadpages is a robust ClickFunnels competitor in the field. It focuses more on your website and lead capture needs and is not trying to be a full-service marketing platform. For many businesses, this might be more than enough.
Its site builder is very popular in the industry and you’ll easily be able to create a fantastic-looking site whether you need just a landing page or a complete website. It’s more affordable than ClickFunnels, but offers less overall. It may be a good choice for businesses that would prefer to pick and choose which features they really need.
- Great site-building tool
- Reasonably priced
- Strong lead capture tools
- Free trial
- Not an all-in-one solution
- Limited analytics offering
- Email not included
- No marketing campaign management tools
After the free trial, pricing starts at $25 per month.
Keap Delivers Time-Tested Content Under a New Name
Keap can go toe-to-toe with ClickFunnels in terms of features and functionality. Part of this is due to the fact that it was previously Infusionsoft, a marketing automation platform that was well-regarded and known throughout the marketing field.
Its platform has been around for a long time and continues under its new brand as a strong contender.
- CRM integration
- Robust support
- Marketing automation tools
- Some builder functions can be challenging to learn
- Minor complaints about buggy page builder
- Priced for higher budgets
Pricing begins at $79 per month.
MailChimp is Well Known for Its Small Business Marketing
MailChimp may seem like a surprising entry into this list since it started as an email marketing service and not a full marketing platform. But it recently made the shift into this space with a focus on smaller businesses and is worth a look. It now offers a website builder, landing pages, and analytics, and it remains one of the best email marketing platforms in the industry.
- Offers a free plan that includes an impressive array of tools
- Outstanding email marketing tools
- Very affordably priced
- New to the “all-in-one” space and some features are more limited
- CRM capabilities are limited
- Probably less suitable for larger organizations
If you’re ready to get started, click here for a two-week FREE trial for ClickFunnels, a FREE ClickFunnels course, and over 10 done-for-you funnels!