A ClickFunnels Membership is an excellent way to engage with your online customers. membership funnels work wonders at turning clicks into secure sales for your website, and the best part is, they’re very easy to set up!
Here is how you create a membership funnel with ClickFunnels:
- Click either Build Funnel on your ClickFunnels Menu or Build a Funnel on your Dashboard.
- On the first menu that pops up, select Sell Your Product.
- On the next menu, select Membership.
- Name your membership funnel and select any applicable group tags.
- Finish by clicking Build Funnel.
Congratulations, you’ve just set up your first membership funnel! Now, it’s time to take advantage of all the great features that come along with it. We’ll guide you through the steps.
What Do I Do After I Create a Membership Funnel?
Once you’ve created your funnel, you’ll begin by setting up your Membership Access and Membership Area pages so your visitors can start registering for your site and purchasing your products or content.
You’ll need to choose a page template for each and then self-test your funnel to be sure it’s up and running. Here’s how to get started.
Setting Up the Membership Access and Membership Area
You should now be able to see these two new sections on your ClickFunnels side menu. You may only have one of each per Membership Funnel.
- Membership Access page is where customers will create and login to their accounts.
- Membership Area is where you will add in your lessons and other page content.
To set up these sections, simply choose Membership Access and select a page template. Then, repeat this for the Membership Area page template.
How to Test Your Funnel to Make Sure It Is Working
You’ll want to know if your membership funnel is working properly. Here is what you do:
- Locate the Secret Sign Up URL on your Funnel’s Membership Area page. This is the URL customers will use to sign up for your website.
- Open a private browsing window (i.e., Incognito Window), and paste the Secret Sign Up URL into the address bar.
- Fill out the sign-up sheet with your information, and then check your Membership Funnel to be sure the sign-up went through.
As long as you can see your own sign-up, everything is up and running correctly!
Tips for Making Sure Customers Can Log In
Membership Funnels are simple to use, require no knowledge of coding or HTML and are incredibly effective at converting visitors into customers. Whether you’re a small business owner, a non-profit organization leader, or a marketer who just doesn’t want to spend the time, money, and effort learning how to code, a Membership Funnel can help you and your business.
To ensure your customers can log in with ease:
- Make sure to give customers the Secret Sign Up URL located on the Membership Area page to sign up for an account and the Login URL for customers to login after creating their account.
- Do not give your customers the URL located on the Membership Access page. This is just a link to your membership editing page!
You can even create an incentive by making it so customers who sign up for your website will be granted access to exclusive membership areas and features, which you can also create and develop within ClickFunnels.
Using Your ClickFunnels Membership
A ClickFunnels Membership Funnel is a simple, effective way to combine the membership and sales portions of your website. You don’t need to know how to code to use it, and you can easily customize your pages to fit your needs and those of your company.
Once your website’s visitors sign-up, they’ll gain access to the membership-specific features you offer. This might include:
- Anything else you add within your lesson sections.
Membership Funnels are compatible with most major payment processors, including Apple Pay, Android Pay, PayPal, and Stripe. They also offer pre-made order forms, so you don’t have to waste any time learning how to create one yourself!
Click here for 9 done-for-you membership funnels, a free two-week trial, and a FREE ClickFunnels course!
How to Add Members to Email List
Creating a mailing list is a proven way to keep your engagement up and entice your visitors to become repeat customers. To add your members to an emailing list, you’ll need a ClickFunnels Premium account in order to access Integrations.
Once you have access to this feature, here’s how you can use it to create an email list:
- Go to the Membership Area in your funnel menu.
- Click Open in Editor.
- From the Settings menu, choose Integrations.
- Click Select Integration, and choose ClickFunnels Internal.
- Click Add to List and choose the list you want to add to your mailing list. Choose the My Members list to add all the current members of your page.
- Save, and every member on the list will now be added to the email list!
How to Manually Add Members to Your Membership Funnel
While it’s easiest for your customers to sign themselves up as members, you can also manually add members to your funnel if you wish.
Here’s how to manually add members:
- Select Membership Area within the funnel.
- Highlight and copy the Secret Sign-Up URL and paste it into a private browsing window.
- Create a login username and password using the member’s information.
Unless you want this member to have access to a product or tag-restricted page, you’re done!
If you want customers to have access to a restricted page:
- In the Membership Area, click on Members.
- Browse or search through the list to find the member you want to give access to, and then click the Edit button next to their name.
- To add a product purchase for purchase restricted pages, click the Purchases tab and then Add Purchase for Product Access.
- Select the product needed for page access from the drop-down menu, then Save.
- To add a member to a tag restricted page, click Contact Profile within the member’s profile.
- Click General Info, then Edit.
- Add the tag and press to Save.
How to Add Lessons to Your Membership Area
Now that you’ve successfully launched your Membership Funnel, it’s time to add some lessons! Lesson sections are the pages your members pay to have access to, and each lesson section will need at least one lesson.
Make sure you deliver on content because the more members like your lessons, the more likely they are to purchase upgrades to see more!
Adding Sections for Your Sections
You can break lessons into sections as needed to differentiate between topics. Each section of the Membership Area will need to include at least one lesson.
- Create a lesson section by clicking Add New Lesson Section and naming it.
- If you’d like, you can add Product Requirements, Tag Requirements, or Upgrade Requirements for the section. This will restrict the pages to only members who have made a specific purchase, have a specific tag in their member profile, or have upgraded their account in some way.
- To finish, click to Create Lesson Section.
Adding In Lessons to Your Sections
Once you’ve created your sections, it’s time to add in the actual lessons.
- Begin by clicking Add New Lessons.
- Select a Lesson Section to put the lesson into the drop-down menu.
- Name your lesson and select a Page Template for it.
- Optional: Set a Drip Delay, Required Time, or Release Date. Drip Delay is the number of days before the lesson will become available to members, and the Required Time is the amount of time a member must spend on a page for it to be considered “complete.” Release Date refers to the date when the lesson will become live.
- Click Create Lesson to finish.
Adding Content to Your Lesson Pages
Now, you can begin adding content to your lesson pages. You can include things like audio, video, text, downloadables, and more. Here’s how to add them:
- Click Open Editor next to the lesson you want to add content to.
- Use the top bar of the editor to add and manage your sections, rows, and elements.
- From here, you can add things like text boxes, media pop-ups, a navigation menu, an FAQ section, and more.
- Save once you’re done adding all the content you want on the page.
- Repeat this process for all lessons.
ClickFunnels Membership Funnels
Membership Funnels through ClickFunnels offer numerous tools to increase customer engagement, interaction, and sales. Membership Funnels give you all the skills of a professional coder without any of the hassles!
If you’re ready to get started, click here for a two-week free trial to ClickFunnels, a FREE ClickFunnels course, and 9 done-for-you membership funnels!
[clickfunnels_clickpop exit=”true” id=”gyz2l2qymhgbj174″ subdomain=”alstongodbolt.click”]Your Content[/clickfunnels_clickpop]