ClickFunnels is a company that offers some of the best marketing software available today. They equip web professionals with everything they need to generate more leads, expand their audience reach, and increase conversion rates. Marketing is a big job that demands substantial monetary and time investments. ClickFunnels services aim to ease this burden by giving you the possible return on investment with their cutting-edge tools.
ClickFunnels offers a complimentary 14-day trial with its Startup and Platinum plan options. To take advantage of this free period, you need to register a new account and provide your identification and payment information to continue your service once the trial expires. There may also be a 30-day free trial available when you subscribe to the One Funnel Away Challenge.
Even if you’re sure that a ClickFunnels account will benefit your business, it can be tough to commit to a monthly subscription or membership payment. When you’re struggling to decide if you want a subscription, you may want to consider a free trial instead. That way, you can be sure of your decision and see the results of ClickFunnels’s services and tools before ever paying a dime. If this sounds like a better option for you, see the guide below for setting up a free trial account.
Steps to Get a Free ClickFunnels Trial
ClickFunnels presented an opportunity for those looking to generate income online with two iterations of a free trial – 14 days and 30 days. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the benefits of having a ClickFunnel account, which provides access to some of the best software in the industry that is sure to increase your marketing performance, and thus, your sales.
While the dual option was great for a while, ClickFunnels, unfortunately, no longer offers the 30-day alternative. (It may still be accessible with the One Funnel Away course, discussed below.) If you want to try this program on for size, the only way to do so is by creating an account to take advantage of the 14-day trial period.
How to Get a Free 14-Day Trial
Getting access to all the wonders of ClickFunnels is as simple as setting up a brand-new account. To register with this site, visit the free trial portal, available at signup.clickfunnels.com/free-trial. There, you will need to enter your contact and payment information.
Don’t get too nervous about entering your payment information. You will not be charged upon registration. ClickFunnels requests your credit card information for the sole purpose of ensuring that there is no disruption of service once the trial ends. This way, you won’t have to worry about losing access to all the benefits and earnings you attained using their software.
When registering your account, you will need to enter:
- Email address
Once you submit those two things, you will be taken to the next phase of the signup: the billing page. Here, you will be presented with all the tools you will gain access to with your new ClickFunnels account. These include sales funnel-building features, “Actionetics,” and affiliate add-ons, all discussed in more detail below.
To enter your full payment information, ClickFunnels requires the following:
- Full address, including city, state, and country names
- Your credit card number, along with the expiration date and CVC code
- If you are unsure of whether ClickFunnels will be the right decision for you and are wary of entering your card information, see the notice above the input box, which states the following: “We ask for your credit card to prevent interruption of your ClickFunnels account and funnel pages should you decide to keep your account active once your trial expires. Your credit card will not be charged during your 14-day trial. If you decide that ClickFunnels isn’t for you, you can cancel at any time.”
- Your full name or the company name in ownership of the card
After all the required details have been entered on the two signup pages, you are all set to activate your brand-new trial account. Remember that it will only last for 14 days, starting from the moment you sign up. Pay attention to your timeline, especially if you don’t intend to use it past the trial’s expiration, as you may be unhappy to find an unexpected charge on your account.
What Comes With a 14-Day ClickFunnels Free Trial?
The benefits of signing up for a 14-day free trial are many. Primarily, you will have access to some of the most cutting-edge software in the online marketing industry. Available tools are described below, according to their software category:
- Opt-in Funnels. This allows your site visitors to opt directly into your clickFunnel via an email link instead of having to visit a formal opt-in page. The goal is to reduce the time needed to generate leads and built contact lists. (Source: ClickFunnels)
- Sales Funnels. Guide your prospects through the critical marketing stages to turn casual site visitors into long-term clients. The stages are designed to initially pique the visitor’s interest, encourage them to learn more, and, ultimately, convert those interactions into a sale or subscription.
- Product Launches. Introducing a brand-new product requires a bit of a different strategy than what you might use for an existing item. ClickFunnels provides templates for eCommerce entrepreneurs to create “sideways sales letters” to achieve greater success in selling their items to new and potential customers. (Source: Russell Brunson – ClickFunnels)
- Membership Sites. Creating a sense of community and belonging is essential to building rapport between your brand and your prospects. Statistics have shown that the provision of membership opportunities substantially improves customer loyalty. For example, if you offer a loyalty program, participating members are 77% more likely to buy from your brand over anyone else’s for a specific product. (Source: Incentive Solutions)
- Webinars. Tutorials and explainer videos have become crucial to eCommerce and other web industries’ viability. (Even just one webinar can earn you more than 1,000 new leads!) This media helps establish your brand as an authority in your market, providing customers further incentive to trust your products and services over your competitors’. ClickFunnels will equip you with “high converting” webinar funnels to support you in reaching your audience and promoting your company with educational, engaging material that grabs your prospects’ interest. (Source: 99 Firms)
- Auto Webinars. ClickFunnels provides automation options for the webinar funnel described above for an even better sales performance.
- Action Scores. Improve your conversion rates and sharpen the accuracy of your marketing efforts by using various metrics. These will help direct your marketing campaign, ensuring you focus your efforts on people that are most likely to buy when presented with persuasive content. Here are the metrics you should focus on:
- Monetary value
- Social scores
- Smart Lists. To enhance your marketing performance even further, you can organize prospects according to their actions within your funnels. With data on relevant behavioral patterns, you can tailor your marketing tactics according to each individual, increasing your conversion chances.
- Powerful Email Editor. Customers don’t want ugly, clunky, incompatible emails – it’s as simple as that! Your marketing email aesthetics play a crucial role in the success of your campaign. If an email is displeasing at first sight, your audience will likely stop reading the material immediately or even stop interacting with your emails altogether. The use of images and reasonably sized text are central to this success. ClickFunnel will provide you with precisely the tools you need to keep your emails easy on the eyes and improve your conversion and clickthrough rates.
- Action Funnels. To generate the income you need, you must ensure that your target audience is not only drawn in by your marketing campaign but motivated to take action on it as well. With ClickFunnels’ optimized action funnel templates, you can distribute your marketing content through emails, texts, and other avenues of communication. Based on the responses, you can perfect your campaign efforts and increase conversion rates easily.
Backpack allows you to expand your sales efforts’ reach and effectiveness by inviting affiliates to join your marketing campaign and use their platforms to distribute persuasive sales content for your products and services further. Using Backpack, you can set up an affiliate program for your company, which can then be integrated into any of the sales funnels you design with ClickFunnels. The software will track the clicks and conversions generated by your affiliates and determine the appropriate pay rates per participant, all to boost your sales.
Believe it or not, you get access to all these features just by signing up for a 14-day trial! The signup is as simple as registering a new account. If you’re interested in setting up a longer trial period, it may not be as simple, unfortunately. In that case, you will instead need to sign up for the OFA Challenge (as explained below).
Look for Bonuses with Your ClickFunnels Free Trial Setup
Before you activate, take a good look at the full page. There may be one-time offers available to you to enhance your ClickFunnels experience and boost your earning potential using its software.
The only drawback of accepting these offers is that it does come with a price (very likely to be heavily discounted), so this may not be the best option for those who are unsure of their commitment to the new account once the free trial expires.
How to Get a Free 30-Day ClickFunnels Trial
The ClickFunnels “One Funnel Away (OFA) Challenge,” created by Russell Brunson, is quite different from the general ClickFunnels 14-day trial experience. While abundant in the materials offered to hopeful web entrepreneurs, you may not necessarily get access to the tools available through a typical 14-day trial.
Instead, your free trial becomes more of an educational experience, supported by valuable instructional materials including (Source: One Funnel Away):
- 30 days of “video missions,” provided by Russell Brunson
- 30 days of coaching materials, led by Stephen Larson and Julie Stoain
- A customized kit to support your learning experience
- MP3 player
- ’30 Days’ hardcover marketing education book
- Limitless access to 30 Days interviews
- Access to Scenes-Two Comma Club interviews
With your workbook provided by this program, you can tangibly monitor your milestones by outlining reminders for yourself and jotting down business ideas and notes from your course. To gain access to all these items (a $3,126 value for only $100 course registration), all you need to do is follow the simple steps below.
Note: To support your education, ClickFunnels has reportedly suggested that they may offer a 30-day free trial of the software and tools discussed below with the course purchase. (Source: Hustle Life)
Set Up Your OFA Membership
To begin your experience with the ClickFunnels OFA educational program, you will first need to register a new account with ClickFunnels using the steps above. Once you have this set up, you will need to create a login for the OFA course. This requires the email you used to purchase your place in the program and a brand-new password.
Get Familiar with the OFA Program and Community
Upon entering the course, you will gain access to a series of welcome videos in the membership area. When you are ready to lay the foundation of your 30-day education, it is recommended that you watch these and then join the OFA Facebook community.
You will need to search for the appropriate course, as it is offered periodically. (You don’t want to join a course group that has already completed their program.) The next course begins on October 19, 2020, so be sure to search for that date in your Facebook query. ClickFunnels recommends that you check in with your community daily to help you keep up with the course material and learn the OFA challenge steps through expert and student explanations and insight. (Source: ClickFunnels)
It’s that easy! Setting up your ClickFunnels OFA course registration requires only an account registration and $100 for access to a $3,126 service. Even if you decide not to stick with ClickFunnels for future work, you will have gained an incredible return on your investment. You will leave the program with incomparable marketing knowledge that you can apply to your business, regardless of your professional partnerships.
Why You Should Sign Up for a ClickFunnels Free Trial
ClickFunnels is, by far, one of the best tools available for web marketers, eCommerce professionals, and other entrepreneurs who operate through virtual platforms. Anyone interested in generating sustainable income online should seriously consider signing up for these services, or at least testing out a 14- or 30-day trial with the OFA Challenge course.
ClickFunnels provides you with precisely the tools you need to reach your target audience with highly specific methods that will:
- Establish your authority in your respective industry
- Increase conversion rates
- Generate thousands of leads, guiding more people into your marketing funnel
They offer incomparable software that makes it easy for you to design your marketing material, everything from the funnel structure itself to webinar campaigns to email outreach. These elements have been shown repeatedly to be crucial to marketing success, so you cannot afford to pass up this opportunity.
How Much is ClickFunnels After the Free Trial?
- ClickFunnels Basic, also known as “Startup,” $97 per month. With this plan, a single user gets:
- 20 funnels maximum
- 100 pages maximum
- 3 domains
- 3 follow-up funnels
- ClickFunnels Platinum, also known as “Full Suite,” $297 per month. With this plan, you and two other users get:
- Unlimited number of funnels
- Unlimited number of pages
- 9 domains
- 9 follow-up funnels
According to recent information, you may not have access to the full software when selecting a Startup plan. On the other hand, the Full Suite provides access to the Actionetics, Backpack, and relevant affiliate program integration. Further, the Startup allows only one type of billing option for your sales funnels, whereas the Full Suite provides three, increasing conversions substantially. You can try both these plans with the 14-day free trial.
How to Save Money on a ClickFunnels Subscription
Depending on how much money you have at your disposal when setting up your ClickFunnels account, you may have the opportunity to save some cash upon purchasing a subscription. To take advantage of this alternative, you will need to sign up for a Funnel Builder Secrets account, described below.
Note: This money-saving option is separate from the 14- and 30-day free trials and requires a larger investment upfront to save you money in the long run.
ClickFunnels Funnel Builder Secrets Account
There are two different options available to you when setting up a Funnel Builder Secrets Account. These are (Source: ClickFunnels):
- 6-month plan, priced at $1,997
- 12-month plan, priced at $2,997
What makes these “discounted?” When considering the materials you earn access to upon purchasing one of these plans, the long-term investment is, clearly, substantially lower than that of the Startup and Platinum plans.
- With the 6-month plan, you get specialized Funnel Builder Secrets training, Funnel Hacks Masterclass (an almost $1,000 value), and a full year of access to funnel scripts.
- With the 12-month plan, you get these benefits, plus an additional six months of the $297 per month Enterprise account.
These two options offer a much greater value per dollar and are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. (Specifically, with the 12-month plan, you are saving approximately 15.9% of the cost of a typical Platinum plan. Source: Smart Business Trends; IM Nights)
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial and has reportedly considered providing eager entrepreneurs with a 30-day free trial as well. To gain access, you must register an account and provide credit or debit card information. Your card will not be charged upon signup unless you choose to purchase the OFA Challenge course, which is required to gain access to the possible 30-day free trial. Create your account today to boost your marketing performance and land more sales right away!
If you’re ready to get started, Click here for a two-week free trial for ClickFunnels, a FREE ClickFunnels course, and 10 done-for-you funnels!