Nowadays, spreading knowledge is a lucrative endeavor if it is done in the right way. Using ClickFunnels as a way to share your content and knowledge is a fast and easy approach to getting your content out there and finding your niche market. It is the fastest way to have an online business without needing any fancy code or other web experience.
Using ClickFunnels for courses allows for easy marketing, selling, and delivering of course material in an online platform. ClickFunnels will help direct potential customers to the desired landing page. It also creates seamless sales funnels to increase profits from the course or courses.
But there is a bit more you need to know before diving into ClickFunnels for your course. In this post, we discuss why you should use ClickFunnels for a course, how to use them effectively, and some of the amazing perks that come with using ClickFunnels.
Can You Host A Course On ClickFunnels?
You can easily host your course on ClickFunnels. The easiest way to do this is by already having a ClickFunnels membership. If you do not have a membership already, you can use the following FREE two-week ClickFunnels trial, which also includes exclusive bonus content.
You can get your ClickFunnels plan for as little as $97 per month. This provides you with limited funnels, pages, and visitors. However, their plans are scalable to meet your needs. Keep reading to learn:
- How to attract your niche audience
- How to successfully create a ClickFunnels course
- How to use ClickFunnels for courses
- Some potential reasons ClickFunnels may not be the right answer for your course
- The perks of using ClickFunnels for courses
- Why you should use ClickFunnels for courses
Do not forget that you can get ClickFunnels for free for 14 days, and this trial comes with 10 ClickFunnels that:
- Are ready to implement
- Include a helpful instructional guide
- Provide a course on how to use ClickFunnels effectively
ClickFunnels replaces a traditional website and is specially designed to drive sales through your site. You can easily use ClickFunnels to make money:
- By offering affiliate commissions
- By selling products and other content, such as your courses and courses for people with whom you partner
- By becoming a certified partner to sell your funnels
Since ClickFunnels are designed to generate money, adding a course to your already profitable site will only increase your business.
Why Use ClickFunnels For Courses
There are many reasons why you would want to host your courses using ClickFunnels! ClickFunnels will make your life easier and help you generate passive income without any additional strain. Using a sales funnel for your course is a great way to keep your content connected to your site.
There are three main reasons to use ClickFunnels for courses, and they are that with ClickFunnels, it is:
- All in one place – No need for a second host platform to navigate away from your sales funnel; also, you will save money by choosing not to pay for a second platform.
- All the same domain – Using ClickFunnels keeps your courses under the same domain; there is no need to send out multiple domain links when promoting your content.
- No hassle – Keeps everything seamlessly connected with no worry or hassle about disrupting the sales funnel.
- The first of its kind – This means ClickFunnels created the market and has been thriving ever since.
If you are still unconvinced that ClickFunnels is the right sales funnel option for you, read on. We will give you plenty of reasons to choose ClickFunnels. Get your FREE two-week ClickFunnels trial today!
There are even more reasons to start using ClickFunnels for courses because it is easy:
- To create a seamless experience for your customers
- To generate various levels of content through ClickFunnels
- To improve your sales numbers because payment is so quick and easy
- To set up your site with ClickFunnels, so your customers can find everything they need in one place
- To keep all your content connected, again creating a happy customer who spreads the word and purchases again
- To generate an email list to easily reach out to all customers and potential customers, as needed
ClickFunnels easily divides your site into four components that are proven to increase sales by guiding your customers through the payment process while highlighting your products. These four components are expanded a bit when channeling eCommerce within your ClickFunnel.
Use the following five-page types to create a ClickFunnels course that is eye-catching and easy to use:
- Landing pages and customer opt-ins
- Membership portals and login pages
- Payment collection and checkout pages
- Sales pages that encourage upselling
- Testimonial page from previous happy customers and clients
If you’ve been skimming through this article and missed it, you can try ClickFunnels for free for 14 days. You should check out this free ClickFunnels trial with tons of bonus content included for FREE!
How To Use ClickFunnels For Courses
The most important part of ClickFunnels is to provide your potential customer with multiple opportunities to find your course portal. It is also important to make your client feel special and that they’ve been specially selected to view this information. This is done by creating the illusion of scarcity around your course.
There are multiple ways to use ClickFunnels for your courses and establish interest:
- Create scarcity – Have only a few pieces of content available and encourage a subscription or purchase to view other, even more desirable content
- Everyone loves free – You can link free pieces of training within your course description
- Offer limited-time-only deals – Get your customer to buy in with instant deals that will disappear if they do not make a purchase quickly
- Use live chats – Engage your customers by putting a face to the name and humanizing their online experience
In addition to how you can generate buzz around your course on ClickFunnels, you want to make sure it is set up as you intend. Use the following set of steps to create your course on ClickFunnels and begin monetizing your content. Keep the above points in mind as you begin creating content and organizing your courses.
There are a few steps you can take to use ClickFunnels for your courses. Follow these steps for success:
- Add a new lesson section.
- Fill in the required information.
- Create a new lesson.
- Add an optional drip delay to dole out your lessons on a specific timetable.
- Test your membership area.
- Viola! You have just added your first course to your ClickFunnel.
If you are looking for some readymade ClickFunnels you can use right now, click this link to get your two-week free ClickFunnels trial!
The Perks To Using ClickFunnels For Courses
There are some really great perks to using ClickFunnels for courses. No Shame Income has a great walkthrough of different ways to use your ClickFunnels sales funnel to get customer information and ultimately entice them to buy your product.
If you want to download ClickFunnels today and follow along, start with this 14-day free trial, which includes a FREE course on ClickFunnels!
Capturing Prospect Contact Information
Using ClickFunnels to draw your customer into your content and collecting their emails is important. You want your landing page to be enticing! This will help ensure that you actually get those emails, which can be very lucrative later on.
The following list of reasons shows you why you should use ClickFunnels for your courses:
- Easily create premium content
- Simplify the content dropping process
- Collect numerous emails to contact about future products
- Gain page views with enticing content
With the numerous perks of using ClickFunnels for courses, you should sign up for this 2-week free ClickFunnels trial today. But if you are still not sure, keep reading. Next, we will discuss exactly how ClickFunnels can make your course more successful.
What Makes ClickFunnels For Courses Successful
ClickFunnels has quite a bit going for it in terms of positive attributes related to creating courses. The best part about using ClickFunnels is the fact that they have free membership funnels that you can use to build your course.
The free template membership funnels available through ClickFunnels allow you to:
- Create an order page
- Easily link to a login page
- Offer additional products after purchase
Then it is up to you to add your product by uploading directly to your membership funnel. It is that simple! If you want to take advantage of your excitement and get started right now, try this FREE two-week ClickFunnels trial today.
How do you make sure your ClickFunnels course is going to be successful? You can start by doing the following three things as noted in one of the 100 days of going live videos produced on online courses:
- Create courses on trending topics
- Watch a course, then create a course
- Use the same course on multiple platforms to optimize your earnings
When using the above three business tactics, you can easily make $200 per day selling your ClickFunnel courses. And remember to upload your content in multiple areas to maximize your reach and potential for leads.
Each ClickFunnels course page, also referred to as a membership funnel, is completely customizable. It is one of Cory Gray‘s favorite features of ClickFunnels. You can easily add or change:
- The color of your background
- The number of columns
- The number of rows
- The number of sections available
- The size and color of your font
- The types of elements, such as video, images, buttons, or text
This means you can make your ClickFunnels course all your own to match your brand and style standards specifically.
Generating Sales Thru A ClickFunnels Course Launch
Now that you know all there is to know about ClickFunnels and adding courses to your sales funnel, it is time to give some details on a successful launch. Since creating new content and marketing it well is sometimes difficult, especially for the new ClickFunnels user, read on to learn more about launching your next ClickFunnels course.
There are only two goals when launching a new course or similar product:
Any product, including the course you plan to launch, represents your business, so you should aim to make a lasting impression on every customer. There are a few things you should keep in mind when you are creating your next course:
- You are the expert – People should come to you because you know what you are doing; have confidence!
- Use videos and other visual content – Adding a visual component sets you apart from other information available and is necessary for a successful course.
There are a few types of ClickFunnels sales funnels you can develop to launch your next course:
- Content marketing
- Multi-Part Videos
- Warm leads
These four types of sales funnels are covered in depth in another blog post on ClickFunnel Online Courses, along with how to choose the sales funnel that is right for you.
What makes a ClickFunnels course successful is YOU! You get to customize your page to give your customers the exact experience you want. A seamless and straightforward membership area will keep your customers happy and generate some great testimonials.
Your Niche Audience & ClickFunnels Courses
ClickFunnels thrive by driving people to your site to make a sale. You want to attract your niche audience to your site and make a sale as fast as possible. There are many ways by which you can attract customers, and some are more popular than others.
When creating content for your website, you should consider the following as part of your brand to attract a range of customers:
- Blog posts
- Content for your perfect audience
The main content offered in a ClickFunnels course, however, is videos.
Creating videos helps combine visual and audio learning. This is the ultimate form of engagement for most customers.
Why should you use videos as the main source of content for your course on your ClickFunnels site?:
- Being present on the screen is much more engaging
- Easy to grasp visual concepts
- Easy uploads
- Education content
- Show yourself as the face of the company
Potential Downsides to Using this for Your Process
However, the one downside to ClickFunnels, is this is really the only type of course content you can provide. You could easily create premium blogs, but customers are not as connected with this type of educational medium.
There aren’t any ways to measure customer knowledge or track their progress through your courses.
Another important thing to note about using video on ClickFunnels is that it requires an additional subscription to a service that can host your videos, like Vimeo or Wistia. Keep this in mind when pricing your products and creating your overall budget.
Possible Reasons To Avoid ClickFunnels For Courses
Overall, using ClickFunnels for courses is a quick and easy service, especially if you have already been using ClickFunnels. However, if you are starting fresh or want to explore using ClickFunnels and another third party host, there are some things you should consider.
The following list is simplified from entre|resource on why you would want to choose another platform in addition to using ClickFunnels:
- Formatting is difficult – Using ClickFunnels to format your course products is trickier than a platform specifically designed for course hosting.
- Mobile navigation is poor – It is hard for a customer to navigate through your course on a mobile device when using ClickFunnels.
- No discussion forums – There is no way to create a dialogue with customers around the course content with ClickFunnels.
- No progress tracking – You can’t track any of your customers’ progress, which makes it difficult to nudge them to return to your site if you do not know where they fall in the realm of course completion.
- No way to test your users – ClickFunnels does not provide a way to test your customers’ knowledge as they complete modules.
- Templates are not attractive – The templates ClickFunnels provides are simple and plain.
Maybe these drawbacks do not influence your opinion on using ClickFunnels for courses. That is awesome! It is an amazing sales funnel, after all. And if you need some help getting started using ClickFunnels for courses, check out this two-week free ClickFunnels trial, which comes with pre-made sales funnels, so you can get started right away.
In Conclusion: ClickFunnels for Courses Are Easy
It is time for you to get your free trial to test drive your next course using ClickFunnels.
If you are already using ClickFunnels, it is even easier to create your courses and connect all of your content. This keeps everything in one place and makes the user experience intuitive. ClickFunnels allows you to customize your site and create a sales funnel that is designed to host your course content.
Choosing ClickFunnels as your course host only makes sense! ClickFunnels will make content creation simple. It will also use a sales funnel to capture more customers than a traditional website would. No matter if you are starting a new business or rapidly expanding, ClickFunnels for courses may be for you! Start your free trial today: FREE two-week ClickFunnels trial!
[clickfunnels_clickpop exit=”true” id=”gyz2l2qymhgbj174″ subdomain=”alstongodbolt.click”]Your Content[/clickfunnels_clickpop]