Many people rely on mortgage brokers to handle all of the complicated paperwork involved in taking out a loan and the entire home buying process. Keeping track of bank statements, employment histories, and credit reports of the borrowers is an essential service. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had some help making your business’s website customer-friendly?
ClickFunnels is a software that allows you to earn a higher income by directing your potential customers to your landing pages, thus simplifying the online purchasing process.
We think that you should be rewarded for all of that hard work by utilizing a great tool to increase your number of customers and make it easy for them to hire your services. We discuss how ClickFunnels can work for your business below. Check out a free package of a two week trial of ClickFunnels, ClickFunnels course, and more than ten done-for-you funnels!
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels might sound intimidating to the uninitiated, but it is software designed to keep things simple for you and your customers. By assisting you in the process of making eye-catching landing pages, they help keep your client focused on the vital information. As software, ClickFunnels enables some critical things for any online business:
- It helps you, the business owner, quickly build a high-quality landing page to sell a service or capture user information.
- Allows you to build webinars to easily share information about your services and industry for curious people.
- It offers a generous affiliate program so that you can generate a little extra income while recommending ClickFunnels’ outstanding services to others.
- It lets you quickly follow up with new or existing customers with a wide range of methods so you can pick the type of communication that works best for your business. These methods include:
- Facebook Messenger
- Desktop notifications
- So much more
- Walks a new customer step-by-step through the sales process.
As a quick note, remember that a landing page and a website are not the same things. ClickFunnels actually has the capability to let you create an entire website, but it was designed to make specific landing pages. A landing page is there to eliminate other distractions and let the customer focus on going through the buying process.
Why Should I Use ClickFunnels For My Mortgage Broker Business?
Plenty of mortgage broker companies spend thousands of dollars hiring professionals to design a beautiful website. It’s sure to draw in new customers, right? But, as time goes by, your website just sits there, unseen by tons of potential clients who are looking for you. People are always buying homes, but how do you stand out from the crowd?
Plus, once they have clicked on your website, how can you best convince them to take the next step and go from a potential client to a definite client? That’s where a funnel comes in. By using a more general net to widen your target audience and then narrowing down the funnel by personalizing it for the customer as they proceed, you are sure to find new clients in a flash.
ClickFunnels is a simple and easy way to create compelling sales funnels that work for your business. It helps you take a possible client into a definite client with its capability to create high-quality landing pages. But how will you know what makes a successful landing page? Well, ClickFunnels has you covered with their funnel template blueprints.
Funnel Template Blueprints
The creator of ClickFunnels identified three main categories of funnels: lead capture, sales page, and event. There is also the squeeze page funnel, which takes down a customer’s information like their email address and automatically sends them a short note thanking them for visiting your website.
When a potential customer uses the landing page you designed through ClickFunnels, they will see how simple it is to go through the multi step sales process.
That simplicity and lack of other distractions on the page will escalate your customer lifetime value and grow the size of each customer’s order. People can get frustrated with complicated processes and leave partway through, something you don’t want.
You don’t need to worry if you have never designed a landing page before. ClickFunnels offers a wide variety of pre-made templates, some of which are free and others that require purchase. That way, you know that your landing page was designed by a professional and was made with your profit in mind.
It’s easy! You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Decide what kind of funnel you want.
- Pick your template.
- Play around with the page to work for your unique company.
- Add your service packages.
- Integrate your email with the landing page.
- Integrate your payment methods with the landing page.
- Give your funnel a domain name.
- Save your work.
ClickFunnels’ Affiliate Program
Their affiliate program pays out an entire 40% of recurring commissions for every referral that you make through their program. That’s on top of fun rewards like gift cards and other certificates. They also offer a 5% second-tier commission for referring someone to their affiliate program. What a great way to add a new revenue stream on top of your business!
If that wasn’t enough already, they also offer 40% commissions if you promote one of their products. And on top of everything else, they have a share funnel URL for their affiliates. That share funnel allows visitors to your website to see that they can join ClickFunnels and get a two-week free trial. It’s a great free demo that gives you a feel for their products.
For only $97 a month, you can make use of everything ClickFunnels has to offer. Now that you know why you should use ClickFunnels for your mortgage broker business, click here for your two-week free trial of ClickFunnels.
The Best ClickFunnels Templates For Mortgage Brokers
ClickFunnels has been a reliable source of landing page templates for companies in a variety of different industries. It can be a little overwhelming to know which type of landing page is right for you, so we have compiled our three top picks for the best ClickFunnels templates for mortgage brokers here to give you a starting point. From there, it is up to you.
Sales Funnel Templates
These are the most basic templates and likely what you will be most familiar with from other online shopping websites. However, they aren’t just for big corporations selling discrete products. Sales funnel templates can be used for generating leads, selling a service, hosting an event, and much more. These are an important way to connect with your potential clients.
Real Estate Sales Funnel Templates
That’s right, ClickFunnels offers sales funnel templates that are almost tailor-made for your industry. It can be hard to make an impact in a market so saturated with other people, but ClickFunnels’ templates keep you ahead of the crowd. By having an automated top to attract many people and a personalized bottom, this funnel knows how to bring in customers.
Squeeze Page Templates
A squeeze page refers to a landing page where a potential customer can enter their information in. That information can be stored for use in marketing campaigns and other research later. You can find ways to incentivize your potential customers to give out their information in many ways, but likely a homebuyer will come to you and want more information
Having a place to start is always nice. ClickFunnels has tons of ways to customize their templates, so if you want to use one of these, but are worried about looking too generic, never fear. You can easily add your own twist to any template to best represent your business and bring the customers in droves.
If you are ready to advertise your services through ClickFunnels’ premade templates, click here for your free two-week ClickFunnels trial and see how your new clients roll in!
ClickFunnels VS Social Media
Many companies are tempted to rely on social media to market themselves and their brand. While social media undoubtedly has its place in popularizing a brand or getting your name out there, ClickFunnels has capabilities far beyond anything that Twitter or Facebook can offer your business in terms of real support and reliable marketing.
With ClickFunnels, you are in control, not the social media company. Many entrepreneurs suffered at the hands of Instagram when it converted its feed to being algorithm-based instead of showing your feed chronologically. Tons of companies who had relied on getting their news out about their company immediately saw their followers and likes drop, just like that.
That was a massive blow to many startups and companies who relied entirely on the hype that Instagram followers generated every time they made a new post. With the new feed generation, there was no way for their followers to know if they saw the new content.
Other downsides of social media include:
- Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/Etc. Is in control of your posts, not you.
- The sheer amount of time you have to spend checking every platform, crafting new posts for them, cross-posting, and responding to messages is a real pain and a severe problem with social media.
- You have no way of knowing if your careful content is reaching your target audience.
- It’s easy for people to make fake accounts and troll you, leading to false data and skewed analytics.
- The amount of spam on any one of these platforms is unreal.
- You can quickly get stuck in a rut and hit a hard limit, unable to further expand and find customers outside of your typical demographic.
- Instagram and Facebook tend to have significantly fewer male users.
- Costs for advertising on these platforms have skyrocketed recently and show no signs of stopping.
- Social media platforms offer standardized marketing options with very few opportunities for customization. A one-size-fits-all approach just doesn’t work for most businesses.
To avoid another situation like the end of the golden age of Instagram, ClickFunnels ensures that you are controlling your content, your landing pages, your website, your audience, your customer interactions, and, ultimately, your business.
- ClickFunnels doesn’t take up too much of your time, so you can save those precious hours for responding to clients and getting into the nitty-gritty of running your business.
- You know everything about your funnel, including where it takes the customer.
- You don’t have to worry about spam, fake accounts, fake users, or negative feedback.
- It helps you reach new audiences every day. You won’t get stuck in a single demographic or have to search for more customers with these templates.
- ClickFunnels was made with marketing in mind. Advertisements on social media were a complete afterthought and a way for those companies’ owners to profit. ClickFunnels was made for you and your business, not just to line their own pockets.
Now that you know how ClickFunnels works instead of social media, click here for your two-week free ClickFunnels trial.
The Best Features Of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels offers various features for its users, and we want to lay out some of the best ones. By knowing what to expect from ClickFunnels, you can go into it prepared and ready to rev up your website’s marketing abilities. Knowing your audience of home buyers and lenders means that you know precisely what entices them and what doesn’t.
ClickFunnels gives you a template, but the journey doesn’t end there. That is just the starting point. You can then customize it to meet your and your potential client’s needs. Unlike other editors, ClickFunnels keeps it simple with an easy drag and drop method for the elements of your landing page.
It’s very intuitive, so you won’t have to worry about a steep learning curve with this editor. Everything on the page is neatly divided into rows and columns, so you know everything will line up correctly. With their editor, any type of design is possible. Best of all? No programming or coding knowledge is required.
If you want your webpages to be flexible enough to do what you need and only what you need, the ability to add certain widgets or elements to customize your page further is crucial. ClickFunnels gives you plenty of widgets to choose from, and you can put them anywhere on the page. You have options like:
- Progress Bars
- FAQ Blocks
- Facebook Comments and other integrations with social media
- Count Down Timers
There are other widgets unique to the type of template you choose. You can also edit these widgets based on the color scheme and font you prefer. Best of all, if you happen to have any coding experience under your belt, you can choose to input custom HTML code.
If you want your business to grow and put more green in your wallet, click here for your free ClickFunnels two-week trial.
The Advantages of ClickFunnels Over Standard Mortgage Broker Websites
ClickFunnels provides you with invaluable services when it comes to establishing your presence on the internet and broadening your company’s horizons. Your mortgage broker website needs a large-scale marketing edge over competitors, and ClickFunnels can give you that advantage with:
- The ability to communicate with potential clients cannot be overstated. You can rely on your charisma as you walk them through what you offer and provide customized assistance, making them feel taken care of and more likely to purchase.
- A wide range of appeal so more people decides to become paying customers than with other websites.
- A simple and user-friendly design lets you spend less time worrying about creating your landing pages and more time interacting with your clients.
- Assistance to you, guiding you through the process of a remarkable landing page design even if you don’t have any prior experience with business strategy, coding, or marketing.
- A personalized experience for your customer goes a long way towards client satisfaction. You can make a few different landing pages and choose which one a customer lands on, based on specific criteria, to work best for them.
- A tool to help you understand who is serious about becoming a customer and who is just passing by.
- A wider net to catch more people who might not have otherwise been directed to your website in the first place. Simple math says that more people visiting your website means that more people will become paying customers and put money in your company.
- Customizable landing page layouts that let you be in control of the font, color scheme, images used, and everything you could possibly imagine so that it explicitly works for your unique business needs.
Now that you know how ClickFunnels works for mortgage brokers, click here for your two-week free ClickFunnels trial.
ClickFunnels is the ideal way to bring in more potential customers and make sure they take the step to become a client. Mortgage brokers are always in high demand because everyone wants to buy a new house, but ClickFunnels helps your website make a name for itself and appeal to potential clients in every demographic.
If you want to learn more about how ClickFunnels can rejuvenate and expand your business, check out everything that Alston Godbolt has to offer and click here for a free two-week trial of ClickFunnels so you can see for yourself what all of the excitement is about.
[clickfunnels_clickpop exit=”true” id=”gyz2l2qymhgbj174″ subdomain=”alstongodbolt.click”]Your Content[/clickfunnels_clickpop]