ClickFunnels, a tool that helps entrepreneurs market their products online without paying for advertisements, is rapidly growing as a viable method for increasing online revenues. With roughly 147,400 users, ClickFunnels is a reliable method for marketing, selling, and delivering products. A popular method for improving their effectiveness is known as image sliders.
Image sliders create images, videos, and graphics that can be displayed on a sales funnel. Sales funnels are landing pages or other various online methods for luring potential buyers into purchasing any given product.
Image sliders, and sales funnels, in general, can be an effective tool for marketing, selling, and distributing your products, but it is important to know when to use them and which ones to use. This article will detail the optimal effectiveness of image sliders and sales funnels while outlining the best ClickFunnels image sliders to use to market your product.
The Best ClickFunnels Image Slider Templates
Although ClickFunnels does grant its users the option to upload custom images into its image slider, or carousel, it also offers plenty of background templates for your sales funnel landing page. There are many different types of image slider templates, so this article will group 35 of the best templates into ten distinct subgroups.
- Opt-in Pages: A web page designed to collect people’s information (i.e., email address, telephone number) in return for a product or service.
- Pre-sell Pages: Often referred to as the middleman between an advertisement and a sales page, pre-sell pages are landing pages designed to entice potential buyers about a product or offer before the product or offer is shown.
- Sales Pages: A sales page features more relevant information than a pre-sell page and is typically the page that succeeds in a pre-sell page. There is typically information regarding the product and its price, as well as entry boxes for user information.
- Affiliate Pages: Affiliate pages are web pages that feature products or services distributed or produced by a company affiliated with the company of the website you were originally on.
- Subscription Pages: Subscription pages, like sales pages, offer information related to a product or service and its respective pricing. These pages tend to have multiple price points for products or services with multiple subscription tiers or options.
- Webinar Pages: Webinar pages, like opt-in pages, are designed to collect people’s information in return for an expert webinar or workshop, often related to the website the user was previously visiting.
- Order Form Pages: Order form pages, like subscription and sales pages, tend to display the pricing, and other relevant information, of the product or service the page is offering.
- One-Time Offer (OTO) Pages: One-time offer pages, or OTO pages, are similar to pre-sell pages in that they are designed to draw users into a product without providing specific price information. Typically, these pages offer discounted prices for their products that they claim to be “one-time offers.”
- Thank You, Pages: Thank you pages typically follow landing pages and serve as a final step to the sales funnel process. These pages are meant to reassure and encourage users to return to the product or service and spread good word of mouth about the product or service.
- Other Pages: These can consist of a variety of pages related to the sales funnel process that may not provide a necessary function. Although they might not be necessary to the sales funnel process, they should not be underestimated as they can greatly assist the sales funnel process.
Although more templates are added into these subgroups all the time, these are the ten major subgroups for image slider templates on ClickFunnels. Now that we have these ten distinct subgroupings of image slider templates laid out let’s take a closer look at the templates that make up each unique subgrouping.
ClickFunnels offers four templates that fit into the opt-in pages subgrouping, which can be described as pages that are designed to collect people’s information in return for a product or service. These four templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Press Page: A press page typically features information that serves as a miniature press release for the product or service. The page will tend to feature information regarding the product or service’s purpose, its inception date, and even its creators or proprietors.
- Reverse Squeeze Page: A reverse squeeze page, also referred to as a reverse capture page, features a video of a detailed picture with an interactable button located below it that will lead the user to an opt-in form. It is referred to as a reverse squeeze page because it features the information prior to the opt-in entry boxes.
- Lead Magnet: A lead magnet page uses an eye-catching headline or blurb to entice the user into entering their information into the opt-in entry boxes. These headlines and blurbs typically feature baiting headlines that begin like “The 10 Best…” and blurbs that make use of statistics in the form of percentages.
- ClickPop Page: A ClickPop is a feature that can be added to any ClickFunnels opt-in page. The feature has customizable link text and trigger delay time. It will appear on the user’s screen as a pop-up and will allow the user to opt-in within a text entry box in the pop-up
ClickFunnels offers three templates that fit into the pre-sell pages subgrouping, which can be described as pages that serve as a middleman between an advertisement and a sales page. These three templates are listed below, with brief descriptions included next to each respective template.
- Survey Web Page: A survey web page is fairly self-explanatory in that they feature interactable surveys for the users to fill out. These surveys tend to be related to the product or service, and completing the survey will likely prompt the sales page to appear.
- Short Article Page: A short article page will typically feature a lengthier blurb than a lead magnet page that will outline the product or service in greater detail. There will be an interactable icon on the page that will lead the user to a sales page.
- Pre-sell Page: There are also generic pre-sell pages that bear a resemblance to lead magnet pages. They typically feature a strong headline, a short blurb, and an interactable icon that will lead the user to a subsequent sales page.
You can use all of these templates and more by starting a ClickFunnels 14-day free trial membership right now.
ClickFunnels offers four templates that fit into the sales page subgrouping, which can be described as pages that provide relevant information related to a product or service and its price. These four templates are listed below, with brief descriptions included next to each template.
- Video Clip Sales Page: A video clip sales page is fairly self-explanatory in that they feature a video clip. This video clip tends to be an informative, persuasive video intended to persuade users to purchase the product or service described in the video. These pages also tend to include summarized information included next to the video.
- Sales Letter Web Page: A sales letter web page will feature eye-catching headlines that juxtapose lengthier, small-print blurbs that detail the product or service a bit further. The trick to these sales pages tends to be in the distinction in font size between the headlines and the blurbs.
- Product Introduce Page: A product introduce page is a little vaguer in terms of its format, but its purpose is to showcase the product or service being sold and provide the necessary detail to support its purchase. These pages can incorporate video clips or sales letter techniques as well.
- Promo Code: A promo code function can also be added to sales pages on ClickFunnels landing page design. This option allows users to input a promotional code, usually distributed in collaboration with a third party, to receive a discount on their purchase of the product or service.
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial for their members where you can use all of these templates and more.
ClickFunnels offers two templates that fit into the affiliate page subgrouping, which can be described as pages that feature products or services affiliated with another company’s website. These two templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Affiliate Access: Affiliate access is a function that can be added onto your sales funnel page that grants access to another page for an affiliate company known as the affiliate area.
- Affiliate Area: The affiliate area is where your affiliate companies will log into their affiliate access account to view an array of information such as referral statistics, general affiliate links, and cumulative earnings.
These templates and more are available through a ClickFunnels membership, which you can have right now by signing up for a ClickFunnels 14-day free trial.
ClickFunnels offers two templates that fit into the subscription page subgrouping, which can be described as pages that offer multiple subscription tiers for a product or service. These two templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Accessibility Page: An accessibility page serves as a barrier of entry to the member’s area. This page can be used to restrict access to the member’s area for certain users depending on their subscription tier or if they are not even a member at all.
- Member’s Area: The member’s area will differ depending on which tier of subscription access the user possesses. Thus, there is a lot of room for customization within the member’s area. However, the member’s area is fairly simplistic and should generally be straightforward for users of each subscription tier.
ClickFunnels offers these templates and boundless more for its members. To become a ClickFunnels member today, sign up for a 14-day free trial.
ClickFunnels offers four templates that fit into the webinar page subgrouping, which can be described as pages that collect people’s information in return for an expert webinar or workshop. These four templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Webinar Registration Page: A webinar registration page features a column of information regarding the webinar or workshop that is the focus of the sales funnel. It also features several text-entry boxes that allow users to fill in their personal information and sign up to view the webinar or workshop.
- Webinar Verification Page: A webinar verification page is the page that users will be redirected to after the webinar registration page. This page will serve to verify the personal information entered on the registration page.
- Webinar Broadcast Space: A webinar broadcast space is fairly self-explanatory as it is the page for which the webinar or workshop will be broadcast. This page will simply feature a built-in video player and typically a header, sometimes accompanied by a brief blurb.
- Webinar Replay Space: A webinar replay space is a page that those users who have signed up to view any webinars or workshops can go to replay certain webinars or workshops. This page must feature a backlog of webinars or workshops specific to the company that can be customized depending on the user that is viewing the page.
These templates and more are all available through a ClickFunnels membership. To start your ClickFunnels membership, pick up a 14-day free trial today.
Order Form Pages
ClickFunnels offers five templates that fit into the order form page subgrouping, which can be described as pages that display the price of the product or service that they are offering. These five templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Two Action Order Web Page: A two action order web page is an order form with two distinct sections. The first section will allow users to select the purchase option for the product or service being sold. The second section will then allow users to enter their billing information in several text-entry boxes.
- Typical Order Page: A typical order page, or order confirmation page, will simply provide users with a message claiming that their order has been completed. This page will also feature details regarding the order and, if it is a product being shipped, may possibly include shipping information.
- Video Sales Letter Order Page: A video sales letter order page will bear a resemblance to a video clip sales page in that it features a video clip followed by the relevant information to the clip underneath or beside it. In this case, the relevant information is the order details and text-entry boxes for users to fill in their billing information.
- Sales Letter Order Web Page: A sales letter order web page is also very similar to a short letter sales page in that it will feature a letter with attention-grabbing headlines and slightly more reserved blurbs. Beneath or beside the sales letter will be the order details and text-entry boxes for users to fill in their billing information.
- Item Introduce Order Web Page: An item introduce order web page can vary due to its broad customizability, but they tend to be similar to the video sales letter and sales letter order pages. These pages will feature something to introduce the item along with the order details and text-entry boxes for users to fill in their billing information.
ClickFunnels offers these templates and more through its 14-day free trial membership, which you can pick up today.
One-Time Offer (OTO) Pages
ClickFunnels offers two templates that fit into the one-time offer page subgrouping, which can be described as pages that offer discounts on their products as one-time offers. These two templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Upsell Page: An upsell page is the first one-time offer page that a user will come across. It will typically mention a deal or mark-off on the product or service that is about to expire. These pages tend to be highlighted by vibrant headlines and a picture related to the product or service.
- Downsell Page: The down sell page works in unison with the upsell page. If a user clicks past the upsell page without purchasing the product or service, they will then be directed to the down-sell page. The down-sell page looks much like the upsell page, but its headline will acknowledge that you have already passed up the upsell offer.
A membership to ClickFunnels will grant you all these templates and more, which you can pick up for free with a 14-day free trial.
Thank You Pages
ClickFunnels offers four templates that fit into the thank you page subgrouping, which can be described as the pages that succeed most landing pages and serve to reassure and encourage users to spread good word of mouth about the product or service. These four templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Thank You, Page: The thank you page is the final step in the sales funnel process. A basic thank you page will consist of three important details, a message confirming the purchase, a call to action, and instructions regarding where the user should go from here.
- Offer Wall: An offer wall capitalizes on the third important detail of a basic thank you page, instructions regarding where the user should go from here. An offer wall offers a plethora of other special deals and discounts on products and services produced by the same company.
- Bridge Page: A bridge page also doubles as an affiliate page as this type of thank you page serves to redirect users to an affiliate company’s website. This page is typically used as a thank you page but can also be used as an intermediate step between an opt-in or pre-sell page and a sales page.
- Share Page: A shared page capitalizes on the second important detail of a basic thank you page, a call to action. Once the product or service has been purchased, a share page will encourage users to share their purchases with their friends and followers on various social media accounts. This helps spread good word of mouth.
These templates and more are all available through a ClickFunnels membership, which can be obtained by signing up for a 14-day free trial today.
ClickFunnels offers seven additional templates that do not necessarily fit the mold of the other nine subgroupings. These seven templates are listed below, with brief descriptions for each template.
- Application Page: An application page is typically used by companies offering a service. This page utilizes a sale tactic known as the “take away” sale, in which the user must “apply” to the company in order to receive the service. This method is often used in high end consulting and coaching.
- Ask Web Page: An ask web page is typically used to serve as a faux customer service representative. The ask web page will assist the user through the process and gently nudge the user toward making a purchase on whatever product or service the company is pushing.
- Storefront Page: The storefront page is fairly self-explanatory as it is simply the front page for the company’s products or services. This page typically displays its best-selling or most recent products or services and features multiple interactable icons to redirect users to opt-in and sales pages for these products and services.
- Home Page: Like the storefront page, a home page serves as the face of a company’s products or services. However, a home page is less concerned with peddling a multitude of products or services. Instead, the home page serves as an introduction to the company and its products or services, elucidating these things in broader detail.
- Hero Web Page: Although the home page and storefront page serve as the face of a company’s products or services, the hero web page is typically the first thing a user would see when entering a sales funnel. The hero web page consists of a banner or oversized header that offers a brief glimpse into the company and its products or services.
- Hangout Web Page: A hangout web page is not included in many sales funnels, but it can be quite useful for some. It essentially is a forum or social space for users to communicate with each other regarding the company and its products or services. This can be particularly useful for companies with webinars and workshops.
- Live Demo Web Page: A live demo web page, which is not often included, will include video demonstrations of the products or services the company is offering. These are often incorporated in workshops or webinars but can also be incorporated by companies selling products that possess some level of information asymmetry.
All of these templates and more are available while using ClickFunnels to build your perfect sales funnel. ClickFunnels is available for purchase on their website, but you can start off with a ClickFunnels 14 day free trial.
Drawbacks to Using Image Sliders
Although it is clear that image sliders have a definitive role in the sales funnel process, there are certain drawbacks to overusing image sliders or using certain image sliders when it is unnecessary to do so.
For one, image sliders also referred to as image carousels, can slow down your page load time as a consequence of their occasionally immense file size. This can have an opposite effect than intended as users may choose not to venture further down the sales funnel as a result of these slow load times.
Secondly, some image sliders have been known to distract users from the inevitable point of sale. Particularly, hangout web pages and any video sliders tend to distract new users from reaching the point of sale. These features can be great for retaining users, but it is imperative that a sales funnel constantly brings in new users.
Finally, some research has indicated that users tend not to interact with certain image sliders related to the home page or hero web page. This means that adding these web pages into the process is not only inconsequential to the point of sale but can be a detriment as a user may be more likely to interact with an opt-in page or pre-sell page if shown that first.
The business of sales funnels is ultimately just another iteration of the business of sales. Once upon a time, there were door-to-door salesmen who made a living off of trying to entice prospective buyers to a certain product or service. Now, there are web pages specifically designed to act as a superior version of that door-to-door salesmen.
Although sales funnels might seem like a foolproof method for enticing prospective buyers toward your company’s product or service, it is important that you know what you are doing and use the right tools to do so. There is no better tool for the sales funnel process than ClickFunnels.
The membership price for ClickFunnels may be steep for some, but with over 147,000 ClickFunnels users and a ClickFunnels 14-day free trial available now, there is no reason why you should not get started with ClickFunnels today.